August 21, 2011

Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino, 100% Worsted Weight Merino Wool, in Plum Heather, and Patons UK Fairytale Colour 4 Me DK, 100% Wool in White


Needles: 4 mm / 6 US

Gauge: 5.75 stitches and 7 rows per inch

Stitch Pattern: Star Tweed

Source: BW1, p. 67.

Comments:  Last of the cheater swatches, which is probably why its so teeny!  :)  When I started working on this one, I was convinced I had knit the pattern already - it reminded me so much of the Daisy Stitch.  But the way it is worked is quite different, and when you compare them they actually look quite different too.  Personally, I think I also prefer the daisy stitch, but that may have something to do with the colours I chose to use.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a tiny little donation to your swatch blanket... I thought it would help fill in the gaps maybe... plus it's cute...

    ReplyDelete