June 26, 2011


Yarn: KnitPicks Essential Kettle Dyed 4-ply, 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon, in Spruce

Needles: 3.25 mm / 3 US

Gauge: 6.75 stitches and 9 rows per inch

Stitch Pattern: Stockinette, with some random embroidery

Source: N/A

Comments: After several hours of trying to convince myself not to buy a very fun sock yarn at work today (I think it would make the cutest kids' sweater!), I came home and dug out some sock yarn from my stash, which was also purchased with kids' clothes in mind.  If I make this one up quickly enough, maybe that other yarn will still be there when I'm done, and I can buy it then! :)  (yarn Karma is a powerful - and very useful - thing!).  I have some ideas for how I want this one to look, I'm just not sure if I'm on the right track yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment